Autumn. Possibly my favorite season. As a trail runner, I love the sound of my feet shuffling through the dry leaves and the feel of the crisp air. The sales team here at BlueVolt is also strapping on their shoes as they get ready for tradeshow season.
Fall is typically a busy time for shows and this year is no exception, with lots of airplanes, hotels and suitcases… and a voodoo doll. We’re excited to return to DevLearn again this year. This is a great show not only for us as an exhibitor, but is also a chance to squeeze in some professional development as their offering is robust. If you’d like to go, you can register with our special discount code and receive $100 off the price: 418DL11
But before we even get to DevLearn, we have several stops to make and then a couple more events afterwards to close out the year:
- The National Cooperative Business Association’s Annual Meeting & Co-Op Conference is in Minneapolis this year. BlueVolt and CCA Global will announce their joint venture in BizUnite U at an early bird session prior to the conference.
- We’re also exhibiting at Affiliated Distributors Electrical Supply Division North American Meeting. We’re anticipating some big new and exciting things at this year’s event.
- IMARK Group’s Annual Meeting is a standard stop on our fall tour.
- The NECA Convention is a super show for both sides of our business. We get to talk to electrical contractors who need our continuing education units (CEU) to maintain their licenses, plus we see a lot of our Learning Management System customers.
- The Specialty Tools & Fasteners Distributors Association’s Annual Meeting is the last stop on our tour before Thanksgiving.
- But then we’re right back to it for our winter BlueVolt Academy, our own hands-on elearning conference, which we’re hosting in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Whew! I think we’re going to need bigger suitcases.
Are you attending any of these shows? Want to share a cab?