Anyone who develops or manages training knows how stale content can be the kiss of death to learner engagement. In order to have a successful program, you need to keep content dynamic and useful for your learners.
What’s the easiest way to stay on top of and even get ahead of this problem? The BlueVolt LEAP Ahead eLearning Conference can definitely help. You’ll learn how to educate users and accelerate business profits (LEAP). LEAP Ahead can improve your existing training program, which can increase your sales.
Over two days, you’ll choose from more than twenty-four sessions and learn about training program management, content development, and learning management system (LMS) administration. There’s also plenty of time to network with peers and opportunities for one-on-one appointments with BlueVolt elearning experts.
This is a perfect conference if you want to take that next step in developing content. Whether you’re a beginner, or want to learn some more advanced techniques and tips, there are sessions that will benefit you. Here are a few titles from some of content development sessions:
- Adult Learning: Design for Your Audience, Not Yourself
- Structuring a Course from the Ground Up
- PowerPoint® Basics for Beginners: Design and Templates
- Design. Build. Transform. Instructional Design Basics
- It’s All in the Details: A Dive into Design
- Articulate® Hands On Basics: Publishing, Audio and Video
- Articulate® Advanced: Customizing Quizmaker/Engage, Branching
- Content Botox: Before & After Course Facelifts
If you’re a training manager, there are several sessions that will improve your skills and give you some ideas for to accelerate your program:
- Making a Grand Entrance: How to Launch a New Product
- The Carrot or the Stick: A Guide to Motivation
- Who’s in Charge? Managing Your Projects
- Becoming Super-Better: A Discussion Training Challenges & Successes
- Measure This! The ROI of Training
We have special sessions for our customers who attend and want to learn more about LMS administration:
- BlueVolt Admin – Basics
- BlueVolt Admin – Advanced
- BlueVolt Releases: Get Behind the Scenes
- Training Meets Mobile
- Getting the Most Out of Your BlueVolt Reports
The cost for the 2-days is just $520. Register today and get ready to Leap Ahead.