Discover how to use elearning to train employees and your channel, and propel your business with LEAP Ahead. The two-day conference includes more than two dozen sessions led by industry experts on content development and training program management.
Wednesday and Thursday, June 25-26, 2014
Hotel Monaco, Portland, Ore.
Register for LEAP Ahead - $590 for two-days of training
- Training content designers and developers
- Training program managers
- LMS/training administrators
- You are new to creating online training and need help getting started
- You are experienced with content development and are ready to take it to the next level
- You are a BlueVolt LMS or course administrator and want to learn more
- You are tasked with developing a new training program for your organization
- You need a good excuse to visit Portland Oregon in June
Pick which sessions interest you most; jump around from track to track:
- Content Development: This track will contain the some sessions on Articulate Storyline, Game Design, Action Mapping, Social Learning, Behavior Change, Content Curation, Mobile Experience and more.
- Training Program Management: Just some of the things you'll learn about in this track; Converting In-Person to Online, Using Incentives, State of Offline Mobile Learning, Training Culture, Change Management, Experience API and more.
- See the agenda here.
Register for LEAP Ahead
Join the Twitter conversation at #leapahead
June 24, 2014 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The BlueVolt 2014 User Group is an opportunity for BlueVolt LMS customers to share best practices with each other and learn about new and useful features. It's occurring the day before the LEAP Ahead conference this year. Topics covered include:
- Getting the most out of your University
- Integrating with third-party systems
- Offline Player
- Topics voted on by the attendees
Cost of attendance is included in the LEAP Ahead registration. You can attend only the User Group for $200. Please contact your National Account Manager for details.