Only Pay When You Pass!
- Enter promo code Save10Now at checkout to save $10 on your course.
- Our CEU courses are approved in 29 states
- Learn from home at your own pace, 24/7
Search for Electrical CEU classes by your license state
BlueVolt is approved to offer classes on the National Electrical Code Changes in these states: Alaska, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland (Cecil, Caroline and Queen Anne counties), Michigan, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
There is a universal guideline that electricians all over the United States abide by, which is known as the NEC - the National Electrical Code. This particular code has been established by the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) since 1911. Every three years, the NFPA updates the code to ensure maximum modernized safety procedures for electricians that are currently out in the field. The 52nd (2011) edition of the NEC was published in October of 2010, and there are classes available for those who wish to become familiarized with the update.
It’s highly recommended that practicing electricians enroll in these NEC classes in order stay on top of their trade. It’s also important to acknowledge that taking NEC classes is a local and state law within many regions throughout the United States. This is also true for many places outside the US as well.
Expanding your skills as an electrician can be beneficial for a number of reasons. Taking a look at classes that provide updated methods of safely handling electrical equipment is always a good idea. Being also associated with the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), these classes will cover all the changes that have happened within the 3-year period in a very thorough fashion. Because of this, NEC classes can sometimes be complex and they need to be taken seriously. In some cases, it’s a requirement for new and seasoned electricians alike to attend these classes.
Electrician continuing education courses are imperative, especially if your job consists of:
- Supervising maintenance operations.
- Replacing fuses.
- Repairing motor controls.
- Working on generators at buildings or refineries.
- Troubleshooting building or refinery electrical problems.
- Running power to newly installed electrical equipment.
- Installing and maintaining electrical equipment.
- Adjusting motor overloads.
- Maintaining refinery or building lighting.
- Installing and maintaining HVAC equipment.
- Managing or supervising maintenance operations.
Upon completing these classes, you will be equipped with up-to-date knowledge of even the most jarring aspects of the NEC code.
At BlueVolt, we offer a steady stream of classes that teach the current National Electrical Code in every convenient way possible. The benefits we offer are:
- You only pay when you pass a test.
- You can learn online at your own pace.
- Our courses are approved in 29 states.
- We report to the agencies that regulate electricians in 15 states.
- You keep your license current.
Through our program, you can attend interactive courses that are available on-demand. In addition to this, you can also acquire your online training through video and presentations, both of which are very easy to follow.
Don’t hesitate; contact us now and see what we can do for you. We always welcome any questions or comments you may have about our NEC classes, and there’s always someone available for your assistance.